In order to get you money back automatically, Earny needs you to log in with the email account where your online or e-receipts are sent to. That way, he will look for price drops in those purchases and claim the difference on your behalf. Your data is always safe and secure, we don't store or get access to your credentials. We use an oauth2 authentication, so that we only have access to a token provided by Google or Microsoft.
Articles in this section
- How do I contact customer support?
- Learn about Earny
- Bugs / Issues
- Security and Payment
- Can Earny sync to multiple mailboxes and credit cards?
- My feed is empty. What should I do?
- Why should I add a payment method?
- Why should I link my Amazon account?
- Why do I need to login with my email address?