Price protection perks don’t apply to every item you purchased. Some items which are excluded from price protection include consumables (e. g. groceries, and health and beauty), jewelry, motor vehicles, and so forth.
Articles in this section
- Changes to Citibank's Price Protection Policy
- What Mastercards does Earny support?
- Why does my Chase card appear as unsupported?
- What is credit card price protection?
- What are the credit card price protection policies?
- What if I don’t have one of the credit cards listed in your program?
- Do you support Discover or AMEX?
- What are the benefits of credit card price protection?
- How much do you estimate I can earn from credit card price protection policies?
- What items are excluded from credit card protection?