There are many reasons your purchases may not appear. Please allow up for 72 hours for your purchases to properly load onto your Earny feed. Use these tips to help you figure out why your purchases have not yet loaded:
- Make sure your Amazon account is linked to Earny.
- Ensure the items purchased are not used.
- Make sure your Amazon account is in English.
- Make sure the item is not perishable.
Perishable items are not covered by price protection. Price protection perks don’t apply to every item you purchased. Some items which are excluded from price protection include consumables (e. g. groceries, and health and beauty), jewelry, motor vehicles, and so forth.
Still don’t notice your items? Please try re-linking your Amazon account.
- Open your Earny app and go into the “Account" tab
- Click on “Amazon”
- Click on “Remove”
- Click on "Amazon" again
- Reconnect your Amazon account
Note: When you re-link your Amazon, Amazon will send you an email verification code to either the phone number or email associated with your Amazon account. Please enter this code within 10 minutes of receiving the code to ensure that you can connect your Amazon account.