Earny asks for the ability to access your inbox to help find you savings. He needs to identify your travel bookings through the confirmation emails you’ll receive. From that email, he’ll be able to see details of your upcoming reservation like booking, price, check-in and check-out dates. He’ll need all of that information to help find you some great travel deals. Earny’s only goal is to help you save money is only pulling in messages from merchants we monitor or hotel bookings.
Articles in this section
- What is Earny Hotels? How does it work?
- How is Earny able to provide me with access to hotel bookings?
- When should I book a hotel through Earny Hotels?
- How long before my stay can I rebook my reservation through Earny Hotels?
- Is the new rebooking cancelable or refundable?
- Will Earny cancel my original reservation for me when I rebook through Earny Hotels?
- Where is my reservation confirmation email? How do I know that my new booking went through?
- Will Earny book a hotel room for me without my consent?
- How do I get a refund on the original reservation that I canceled?
- Why does Earny need to access my inbox?