At Earny, security is our top concern. Our encrypted token system does not store any of your email login credentials. That why we provide our users with a very high level of protection. Earny uses multi-level security encryption and VPN systems including, threat detection systems, dynamic data masking and activity monitoring. We use AES-256 and RSA-2048 as encryption algorithms. Access is also highly restricted by a firewall that blocks any unknown IPs, and is secured by Two-Factor Authentication.
Articles in this section
- What is Earny Hotels? How does it work?
- How is Earny able to provide me with access to hotel bookings?
- When should I book a hotel through Earny Hotels?
- How long before my stay can I rebook my reservation through Earny Hotels?
- When I visit the rebooking link, I get a "We're sorry, but it is not currently possible to make a reservation for this hotel" message. What do I do?
- Is the new rebooking cancelable or refundable?
- Will Earny cancel my original reservation for me when I rebook through Earny Hotels?
- Where is my reservation confirmation email? How do I know that my new booking went through?
- Will Earny book a hotel room for me without my consent?
- How do I get a refund on the original reservation that I canceled?