When Earny is looking for lower rates, Earny will always look for rooms that are the same or better than your original booking. However, some differences may be witnessed. These differences may include bed size, meal plan, and cancellation policy. Please review the new reservation carefully prior to booking.
Articles in this section
- What is Earny Hotels? How does it work?
- How is Earny able to provide me with access to hotel bookings?
- When should I book a hotel through Earny Hotels?
- How long before my stay can I rebook my reservation through Earny Hotels?
- When I visit the rebooking link, I get a "We're sorry, but it is not currently possible to make a reservation for this hotel" message. What do I do?
- Is the new rebooking cancelable or refundable?
- Will Earny cancel my original reservation for me when I rebook through Earny Hotels?
- Where is my reservation confirmation email? How do I know that my new booking went through?
- Will Earny book a hotel room for me without my consent?
- How do I get a refund on the original reservation that I canceled?
Article is closed for comments.