Earny Hotels will detect your recent reservations within 48-72 hours of you signing up with Earny. New reservations should be up within 24 hours after receiving your confirmation email. If you don’t see your reservation, it may be because it’s an older reservation that has passed the reservation period, the confirmation email is no longer in your inbox, or the reservation is not an online travel provider or hotel chain that we monitor.
Articles in this section
- What is Earny Hotels? How does it work?
- How is Earny able to provide me with access to hotel bookings?
- When should I book a hotel through Earny Hotels?
- How long before my stay can I rebook my reservation through Earny Hotels?
- Is the new rebooking cancelable or refundable?
- Will Earny cancel my original reservation for me when I rebook through Earny Hotels?
- Where is my reservation confirmation email? How do I know that my new booking went through?
- Will Earny book a hotel room for me without my consent?
- How do I get a refund on the original reservation that I canceled?
- Why does Earny need to access my inbox?