No, not at this time. You are responsible for canceling your original reservation. Please make sure to do so once you’ve received your new confirmation email.
Articles in this section
- What is Earny Hotels? How does it work?
- How is Earny able to provide me with access to hotel bookings?
- When should I book a hotel through Earny Hotels?
- How long before my stay can I rebook my reservation through Earny Hotels?
- Is the new rebooking cancelable or refundable?
- Will Earny cancel my original reservation for me when I rebook through Earny Hotels?
- Where is my reservation confirmation email? How do I know that my new booking went through?
- Will Earny book a hotel room for me without my consent?
- How do I get a refund on the original reservation that I canceled?
- Why does Earny need to access my inbox?